Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Whippycake is Amazing!

All of this snow has been bumming everyone out. I LOVE snow....until after Christmas. Then it seems like January and February are just here to bore and depress us. Today I got an email from a company I was waiting impatiently to hear from all last year. Whippycake. Whippycake is a website where you can design your own headbands using fabric flowers. They are AMAZING. I was so excited to see the Spring and French inspired materials and designs. These are very unique, like nothing you could find locally. I found out about them way too late last year and they had sold out of their Fall/Winter collection. I made sure I got some  things from their most recent designs. The website is great too, it includes fabulous tutorials and beautiful photography of the models wearing their flowers in different ways. That was another thing that was really exciting about this years designs-they now have clips on the back so you can wear them on your shirt, purse, belt, hair, headbands. AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!! I almost peed my pants looking over the new designs. And the designer is the cutest thing ever! Her name is Becki Crosby and she has the cutest style. She also seems really kind from her blogs. She is always helping out the sick and people down on her luck. She just seems to have a really good heart, which makes me feel even better about supporting her!

Check out her stuff here

No comments: